viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

My first notebook



This has been one of the favourites piece of technology I ever had.It´s my first notebook, a black sony vaio, and it´s big to be a notebook.



This june it´ll be two years since I bought it because I need it to do my university works, my old computer was a little to old.



I use it always in my home because it´s to heavy to take it anywhere else, and use it every day a few times, because i always have work to do and also some social life to take care of jajajaja.



I love my notebook and I bought it because of the programs in it, also it´s so comfortable and with a good size for me. It´s of a beatiful black and in the keyboard the material of what it´s made is shiny, but also with an elegant design.


I have to admit that my life without it would be a lot more dificult and boring, I would miss my little notebook so much. It´s almost like a pet in my house.













 


6 comentarios:

  1. Vale! My notebook it's my favorite piece of technology too!
    And I totally agree life would be a lot more difficult without it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Notebook? I prefer netbooks :D 'cause are smaller than notebooks and you can carry them in your bag jajajjaa

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really like the part when you said that your notebook has an elegant desing, it´s kind of a fashion notebook jajajajja
    My notebook is really important too in my life, but I write about my cellphone, because I had forgotten that I have a notebook jajajajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  4. wooow! what a very good notebook you have.! I think that a notebook is so much better than a pc. you can be in any place at your house, even in the bathroom jjajajajjaa.
    I really understand you concern about your social life in the cibernatic space :P, it is also a important thing for me.

    kisses !!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I use to have the same problem with my notebook! It' was so heavy and so big that I couln't take it to anywhere... that's why I changed it for a netbook.

    Bye!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hi Vale, your notebook is so cute :3 is elegant, simple and black. I loved it.
    See you soon darling. Bye :D

    ResponderEliminar