viernes, 13 de abril de 2012

starting the black pepper


This is my first blog, so i`ll start with some basic information about me.



My name is Valentina Toledo Bustos, and i was born in Santiago, Chile. 
I´ll be twenty one years old at november 6, date of full spring in my country.


I´ve always lived in an apartment in Ñuñoa, santiago, with my mother, my grandmother and my pet, pimienta. I´m an only child but I never get borred because I have a lot of cousins, arround ten of them.


Now i´m on third year of journalism in the Universidad de Chile, and previausly I was on a catholic school until 2009 that is also located on Ñuñoa.


My hobbies are reading, writting on a nacional radio, spend quality time with my family and friends, traveling (thing that I would  like to do more) to places that are different from what I usually see.


8 comentarios:

  1. Hi Valentina!
    You are very sweet, I wish share more with you, I'm reorganizing my times!
    Hey! You are working on a radio? JGM or another one? interesting!
    See you, greetings for Pimienta jaja.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vale,
    I also have too many cousins, and I love to spend time with them, we are very closed.
    My pet is named Mismo (like "him self"), it is a beauty kiltro dog jajajaj.
    I hope to see you soon at the university!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi dear Valentina :)

    I'm sure that Maru (my cat) and Pimienta will be very well. The cats are sooooo cute :)

    You're so cool and sweet. See you soon in the university, darling!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. darling! :D
      Maru and Pimienta must be friends some day! :D
      see you =)

      Eliminar
  4. Hi Vale,
    I have no idea you work on a radio! That's so cool.
    Now I'm dying to know what's the 'secret' radio so I can hear your work.

    See you tomorrow sweetie!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hi Vale!
    i think that i love your cat's name, is very original!
    i love traveling too! is the best thing in the world.
    Should be very fun working in radio, i think that i want to work in radio too when i graduate, congrats!
    See you in class!

    ResponderEliminar