viernes, 20 de abril de 2012

"Siguiendo la luna"


This time I will talk about one of the favourites bands that I use to listen.
They start like Los Fabulosos Cadillacs, but now they are apart and his vocalist is the only one that keeps in the music, under the name of Vicentico.


This band is from Argentina, their music identity comes from the ska music and one of their first concert was on the Subterock festival.
My favourite thing of the band is the happiness of the music and the deep lirics in their songs, mix that for me creates great music.

One of my favourites songs is also one of the oldest of the band, it´s called "siguiendo la luna", is not a happy song, but there´s a lot of meaning in it. Down here I´ll put the link of this great song from Los Fabulosos Cadillacs.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi vale! I think that Los Fabulosos Cadillacs are a really great band and I love the music of Vicentico! in fact i'll go to his concert next month. In my opinion hi is one of the best singers of Southamerica.
    Kisses!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Vale :)

    Los Fabulosos Cadillacs really rocks! They are one of the best bands of Argentina and i really like them

    Hugs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Excellent Valentina.

    One thing, check this sentence, "it´s called "siguiendo la luna", is not a happy song".

    Henry

    ResponderEliminar