viernes, 4 de mayo de 2012

Profesor Rosa



Hello! this time I will talk about a personal subject again, in this case, my favorite film or tv serie.


Now I don´t really have a favourite TV serie or a favourite movie that a cuold watch over and over, but when I was a child I liked very much a children´s tv serie called "El mundo del profesor Rosa" (in honor of  the name of the show I´ll use pink letters).


This tv show had four characters or actors: a teacher, called Profesor Rosa, a giant bird ( that really was a men in a costume) under the name of Guru Guru, a mailman called Don Carter and the pianist, Tío Valentín.


I don´t remember the first time a saw it, but I do remember that I always liked this tv serie because of the humor in it and also this show had a educative section, where they teach you abuot animasl and wild life.


Now, the show have another formta, now it´s focus on adults and cover other subjects that now on my twenty years are really interesting for me.


Down here I will put a photo of some of the characters so you can remember them.









8 comentarios:

  1. PROFESOR ROSA was my first love...nah, I'm kidding, but I think that he is great..intelligent and he know drawing so well!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Vale, I hate the profesor Rossa when I was little, and today I still hate him jajajajja I didn´t like educative programs in that time....you must know a lot of animals!!

    see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi dear Vale :)
    I really loved "Profesor Rosa". This program was my favourite serie too. I stayed all the saturday watching their adventures. I have to say that "Guru Guru" is the best bird hahaha. I love it.

    Kisses and hugs :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Who doesn't love the Profesor Rosa? I always rememeber when he puts the VHS in front of the camera to "watch" the animals videos.
    P.S: Guru Guru rocks!

    XO!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. You are so sweet!!!!!! when I was a child I loved watching Profesor Rosa on sunday afternoons! It's very ironic that today is an absolutely different tv show... ajajajaj

    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I remember the video where the profesor rosa was angry foro Guru guru. I learned with this tv show that all in the tv was a fake.

    Long live to GURU GURU!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. jajajaj

    So sweet Vale!
    The program has changed very much, but it's very funny too jaja.

    Seeyou!

    T.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Hahaha you are crazy!
    When I was a little girl I watched this program, too.

    Hugs, Vale!

    ResponderEliminar