lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Chilean character


I don't know if there really is a greatest Chilean of all times, if I had to choose I cuoldn't pick one in special, could you? 
Maybe if it's a character it wolud be easier to choose one because it's fiction, but in reality I don't think  there is one that overcomes all the others persons.
After saying that, so I can have something to talk about in this entrance of my blog I will choose a fiction character.
So... one of the greatest would be for me "Profesor Rosa" :)
Now, I know that his profile has changed from the show that he maid in my childhood.

I´ve already talk about his show made for childs in the previous course of english because I think it´s a really good character and tipicaly chilean for us that got to see him in those programs and now see him in another area of tv programs, like "Mentiras Verdaderas" on it fridays special called "Viernes Sin Censura" 

He started doing childs programs  but after a forbidden video he started toguether with Guru guru and Don Carter doing adults shows and programs, but now everyone of them work on their own.

I don´t know if he´s really like an important chilean person, but at least for me when I was a child he was :B


If I fet to see hime again, this time like a journalism student I would ask him if he doesn´t miss the program that he made for childs, the animals investigation and the blackboard where he draw animals and get childrens learning about the animal world in a fun way. Something that now in our country doesn´t exist.

I hope you remember him too :)

5 comentarios:

  1. I loved the "Profesor Rosa", but Guru guru is more special because I remenber when he he put his eyes on the cassette jajaja!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Rose Professor is remarkable! when I was a girl, he taught me about nature, he now teaches me filthy jokes jajajajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I never liked to "Profesor Rosa" least Guru Guru, however, are sometimes funny!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I used to watch and love that program and those characters when I was a child. However, given their recent online videos, my opinion of them has decayed.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I remember when the forbidden video was shared on "diskettes" in my primary class... those are good times xD

    ResponderEliminar