lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

First day at the university

Well, this time I will talk with all of you about my first day at the university.

It was here, in the ICEI in 2010. A strange beginning of semester because of the earthquake that shocked us the twenty seventh of February and that put us a mark because there wasn’t Cartagua that year :/.

After some difficulties in the beginning of the year we finally started classes the third week of April and they were really strange, at least for me because you don´t really know who is going to teach you or how they are going to treat you in classes and in the evaluations.At least in my school we all knew each other so it was comfortating, but in this place everything was new.

So, the first day was strange in the classes, but not in the breaks because our generation of journalism made a reunion before we started classes. Around March to most of us, around 40, came to the reunion without knowing each other and to get to knew at least our names ajajja.At least in that part it wasn’t so strange because I saw familiar faces in some of the classes and after it, in the breaks we were all reunited to take a cup of coffee and try to get that sleeping face away.

I have to say at first I was out of place and felt really uncomfortable in the classes, but after it I got to speak with a lot of nice people, but I don’t specially remember with who I was talking to on my first day of university.

I remember drinking a lot of coffee and feeling overwhelm with all the books that I had to read, but after those first days of uncertainty everything went better than expected.

7 comentarios:

  1. I didn't go to that meeting!!! And I also remember not having Cartagua :(. I honestly admire your skills to remember things.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This was the best form to started the university! jaja
    But, the grasses are in extinction :(

    ResponderEliminar
  3. We all missed Cartagua. I was very sad when I knew that Cartagua was canceled :(

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's evry common amongst new students that fear of how the Uni experience will be. But that fear eventually wers off and in some cases you wonder what was all the fuzz about.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I was scared with all books for ethics! and I felt really uncomfortable in the classes too!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I could not go to reunion before we started class, but no problem we have parties every weekend in the campus... jajaja

    ResponderEliminar
  7. At first we always felt out of place, in addition to being overwhelmed by the course load but the important is make a good group of friends for live the experience university.

    ResponderEliminar