martes, 22 de mayo de 2012

A sweet photography




This is one of the few photographs where I´m supposedly look sweet(but I keep thinking it´s a lie). In this opportunity I´m next to one of my friends at the university, Carolina =)

I´m not sure who took this picture, but I think that it was a career mate, Vicky. She took it while  we were doing a work for the photography class. we took it few weeks ago.

In this picture Caro and I were talking about something without much relevance (I guess), at the university campus, or something that wasn´t relative to the work we had to do. Also you can see that it was freezing because we´re wrapped up.

I like this photography because I love to take pictures with my closest friends and I think that it´s a really sweet and happy one, It makes me remember the fun times we have together. Usually I think that I´m not a photogenic person, but I only like how I look in this one because we´re really happy and having a great time.

5 comentarios:

  1. Hey, you have very good photos :)
    This is very sweet and you combine with Caro, the purple girls jaja-

    Hugs.

    Ciao

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is the sweetest photo in the world!!!! you are so fun ahahahah I think that you look very well!
    kisses =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. jajaja, is a great picture!!! I'm agree with you about that the best photos are the ones that show happy or special moments.

    see you!!! kisses.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. It's so cute! I love it!
    You both look really pretty. Is like the perfect portrait your personalities!
    xo'

    ResponderEliminar
  5. jajajajajja Vale, I like so much your photo :) it´s like a very happy moment and is great!!

    ResponderEliminar