lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

Starting 2012


Hello!

This monday I'll write about how it was for me the first semester of this year in a lot of subjects.


In the studies I learned a lot of sides of journalism, specially on radio. Working in it was a great time for me, specially doing a radio show and producing it gaved me a lot of experiences that will be usefull when I get my journalism degree.

In other subject, I get to use a lot of free time to spend quality time with my family, wath I couldn't do for a lot of time past year because I was working. 
On winter vacations I spend really good hours going to the cinema with my boyfriend and finally get some free time to see him :).


A big challenge that I had last semester, and also always in my life, is to found the time to do everything I have to do and also that I want to do, time that I have problems to find, overall when we're in classes at the university.


The most serious problem that I had was the illnes of my grandmother, a problem that still exist and I hope it goes away soon.


I hope this semester goes better that how it started because I had some troubles in the beggining of it and I wish that bad luck gets away as soon as possible.


Write you next monday! :)

6 comentarios:

  1. For me the winter holidays were very short, but I enjoyed time my family and friends.
    I hope you finish well your semester! =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also like to be announcer on the radio and I want work in the future in that environment. On the other hand, I hope your grandmother get better soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Radio rocks! Is the best media in the world, because you can listen to a lot of good music.

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. all us learned in radio, was a good subject.
    Particularly I can't to find time for all thing, is so dificult for me too.
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's great that you had gained experience with the radio, it will come in handy in the future. It's always nice and I'm happy that you got more time with your loved ones.And I hope your grandma gets better soon and may this semester be even better than last.

    ResponderEliminar