lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

My best friend


My best friend is named Ximena :)
She has been my best friend for almost five years now and I hope there will be a lot more years having her friendship because we have great time together and always laugh of almost everything. 

We meet at school, when we were on "alianzas" that's how it's named the celebration that we have in my school and they last a full week in September, but before of the presentations of activities we prepare them for almost half a year for that moment. I met Ximena preparing one of those activities because we were in charge of some coreographies.

We have a lot of things in common, like the love for animals. ALso a lot of our friends are the same and all of our close circle of people now each other. The both of us love going to the theatre and music concerts, also going to the cinema is one of our favorites hobbys. 

A strange thing is that our personalities are really different, for not saying opposite, wath I thing makes us eaven better friends because we complement each other.

Sadly she doesn't have much time now because she's finishing her teacher career and this consumes almost all of her time, without counting that the two of us have boyfriends. jajajajja. For  mostly this reasons I see her once every two weeks.

Here I will put for you a picture of us in our last vacations together♥ :)
 

4 comentarios:

  1. It's great to be a complement to your best friend!
    Friendship is as a plant that needs to be watered every day!
    =)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. It's always great when you met people by chance, fate, or life and they and up being this important :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. hahaha! In my school we also made alliances in September and I think that going to the movies with friends is fun. No doubt the couple take a long time of your life but never he must take your time with your friends ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  4. For me it is hard to see my friends from school, but we don't lose the communication and this is the more important :)

    ResponderEliminar