lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

The best movie?

I don´t know how can I choose just one movie, but I'll try to do it.
Latelly I've been going a lot to the cinema to watch all kind of movies, but maybe ona of the last ones I saw in the cinema was one of the best I've ever seen.
Now I can only think of "Batman: The dark knight rises"
This is an american movie that I think we all know about. I saw it in the Cinehoyts located in San Agustín, maybe around two weeks after it got to Chile, I don't remember really well.
In this movie, the main character is protagonized by Christian Bale, there are also acting on this movie Anne Hathaway, like the cat woman, Michael Cain, Gary Oldman ( a clasic of the cinema), Marion COtilliard, betweeen others.
This movie belongs to fiction movies and that is one of the reasons why I liked it, because it had a lot of factors and scenes that in another gender couldn't be there, like action scenes nad some fights, that I have to say I'm not a big fan of, but in this case were perfect for the movie plot.
Batman is a saga, and in this part of it (the last one) mencions the end of his story, it tells us about the last return of Batman to Gotham and the troubles he has to overcome to save his city one more time, but in this part of the thriology, in the company of the cat woman.
I enjoyed it because it's the end of a time, and it was a really good way(form me) to solve wath finally happened in this superhero's life.
Here I put a video so you can understan better of wath I'm talking about :) 

7 comentarios:

  1. I saw it too! I'm not this kind of movie person but I really think that Batman is different. I enjoyed it!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. BVatman has to be on my top 5 superheroe's list, I love the character and how's it's played by Christian Bale. The Dark Knight Rises was a good movie, in my opinion it was the end that Batman deserved.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. oh... I don't see this movie...
    I don't watch very much the films of heroes, it's soo northamerican.
    But, this type of films are very good, with a excellent quality and special effects.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I was deciding between Fight Club and Batman TDKR. I'm happy that someone mencioned it. Batman is my favorite superheroe but this triology is a little bit more than a "superheroe saga".

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It's really hard to choose just a movie ... I don´t see Batman, but was told it´s very good =)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I like it too! My favorite superhero is Batman, but I think is better the movie number two because the wason is the best :)

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I never watched a movie of batman and others shuperheroes :O
    but it would be great because everybody like

    ResponderEliminar