martes, 26 de junio de 2012

Vacations! :D

Now that the winter vacations are coming I'll write today about this subject because I only want them to be here, to be free from the university and be able to do only what I want, not what university wants from me.

My favourites activities to do on vacations are sleeping and resting in my house or somewhere alse, with my family and my friends, beacuse I usually spend my time with them on my free hours.

In the case of winter vacations I mostly do inside activities like go to the movies, go to museums, reading books that I don't have time to read on a normal semester.

For this vacations my plans of what I will do aren´t much different, I'll also see my family and my friends that I haven't seen in such time. But there is a change on the winter vacations of this year. At the end of July I'll travel to Mendoza in car with my three best friends for a week.

This year our winter vacations will be longer that previous years, we'll have three weeks of liberty! before coming back to the cruel reality of the studies and work. 

3 comentarios:

  1. ooooou yeah!!!! the winter vacations are coming and i'm so happy about that!!! i'm agree with you because winter is for be in home and sleep, see movies, go to places with roof (:

    i wish u a very good vacations!!

    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. You're going to Mendoza, that's great!
    Bring me alfajores!
    Hope you have a great time dear :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Mendoza is awesome!! very cheaper so I will give you money for bring me some things! =)

    ResponderEliminar